1. Share Helpful Psychological Tools to Promote Emotional Health and Wellbeing
Please share helpful content from this site with members of your mailing list and your contacts. Here are three of people’s favorites:
- Rx # 10 Easy to understand info-graphic that shows children and adults how to quickly manage negative emotions such as frustration, irritation and upset.
- Rx # 8 Guided Meditation video to help you access calm easily. 6 minutes.
- Rx # 7 Funny video with easy to follow tips on managing negative emotions and promoting your emotional health daily. 2:40 minutes.
2. Ask Your Contacts, Friends and Mailing Lists to Subscribe
Please ask them to also subscribe so they can keep informed about new prescriptions and offerings such as support groups, webinars and more prescriptions that we are continuing to add.
The COVID-19 pandemic is the public health equivalent of war and we must promote people’s emotional health and reduce the negative emotional fallout. This web site is focused on giving people easy to implement tools to effectively manage stress and negative emotions.
3. Please Volunteer Your Skills, Talents or Resources
We need help with:
- Technical issues such as helping us create and manage videos (edit, add subtitles in various languages etc).
- Public relations and marketing to help bring helpful resources to large numbers of people around the world.
- If you are a retired or currently active mental health professional and can offer telephone based support groups or serve as a reviewer of materials, we need your help.
- If you are a writer or editor, we certainly need your help as well!
If you would like to volunteer in some way, please reach out to us via the contact form below.
4. Please consider supporting this effort with a monetary contribution in whatever amount you can
Ways in which you can offer financial support:
- Via the PayPal button on this site. Every dollar helps. No contribution is too small.
- Become a Sponsor and we will acknowledge your organization or business on our web site and in our public communications.
- If you are interested in some other way of offering us financial assistance, please reach out to me via the contact form below.